Fillable PDFs are a practical and versatile way to have your forms filled out in an efficient and prompt manner. Consider how Fillable PDFs can streamline your data collection process and improve your bottom line with Sharkey Graphic Solutions.
- Using Fillable PDFs drastically reduces the amount of printed forms you would normally need to have printed, as well as reducing your mailing quantities.
- Fillable PDFs are easy to use, by even the most novice computer user. If you can turn on a computer then chances are good that you should have no problem with filling in a fillable PDF form.
- Fillable PDFs only require you to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system. Most computers have this program, just as they usually have Adobe Flash Player. In the rare case it’s not on your computer, it’s a free and safe program which can be downloaded from the Adobe website at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Fillable PDFs are easy to get to the people who need them. They are small in size and can be sent via email, or you may set them up to be retrieved from your website as well.
Check out these sample pages.
The Versatility of Fillable PDFs
With the versatility of Layouts, Types & Sizes, and Field Types, Fillable PDFs have a multitude of practical uses.
We have listed just a few of the ideal uses for FIllable PDFs below, as well as some of the Field Types which can be used on them. If you have any questions about whether a Fillable PDF is right for your needs, just give us a call. We will be happy to discuss whether our forms are practical for your needs, without making you feel pressured or obligated to purchase them.
- Medical Forms
- Optometry Forms
- Dental Forms
- Veterinary Forms
- General Office Forms
- Automotive Repair Forms
- Order Forms
- Work Orders
- Legal Forms
- Bankruptcy Forms
Fillable PDFs are extremely versatile and have several fillable field options. Listed below are just a few.
- Text Fields
- Numeric Fields (With decimal placements as requested)
- Automatic Date Fields
- Multiple Data Choice Drop Downs
- Calculating Fields (Which even include complex equations that are similar to Excel capabilities)
- Check Boxes
- Multiple Choice Boxes
- Radio Buttons
- Email Buttons (To retrieve completed forms)
- Print Buttons (To print completed forms)